Eight things that need to be done immediately to improve their financial affairs.
1. Balance your accounts or budget at least once a month. This includes taking into account the withdrawal of cash in the ATM (keep checks).
2. Make at least a minimum payment on all your accounts every month.
3. Pay bills on time. Not a second later! With no exceptions. Develop this good habit.
4. Plan the budget, listing all the necessary and possible costs in it.
5. Stick to the budget (in fact it is already much easier than planning).
6. Get a credit card and use it responsibly. Buy every month one small thing that you can pay immediately. Your task is to accumulate a credit history, and not learn to spend a lot of money. If you do not spend money on the card, you will not have a credit history, which can be as uncomfortable as a bad credit history.
7. Get a pension account. Do not necessarily put money on him every month or even every year, if you have a hard time, but get it.
8. Treat money responsibly and respectfully. You earned them, you can decide how to spend, save and invest them. Keep accounts, act wisely, make informed and independent decisions, and you will always control the state of your finances, and your financial future will be bright. I am not kidding. This may sound trite, but it’s true.