Nowadays, more and more people are overweight, and as a result they become prone to hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus. In this fast-moving life we have little free time for sports, so a healthy diet and a little exercise will help you stay healthy.
The proposed menu is not mandatory, it simply shows how to eat about a day, and then – a free flight of fantasy.
Early morning. Morning, start with a glass of warm water in which add a little lemon juice and honey, this will help the body get rid of harmful acids formed in the body overnight.
Breakfast. Choose one of the following:
1) Omelette from two eggs, two small slices of rye bread and a glass of orange juice.
2) A glass of skim milk, corn flakes (can be replaced with oat flakes or wheat bran) and fruit salad.
One hour before lunch, you should drink a cup of black coffee or green tea without sugar, this will help increase metabolism.
Dinner. On the first – vegetable soup. On the second – boiled chicken (can be replaced with boiled veal, pork or steamed fish). Garnish – boiled brown rice. For dessert – a glass of any juice except grape.
Shortly before dinner, one must eat one orange and drink a cup of green tea.
Dinner. Choose one of the following:
1) Boiled chicken egg and a glass of warm skim milk.
2) Chicken salad (can be replaced with a salad of tuna) and a glass of pineapple juice.
In addition, remember the basic principles of healthy eating:
1. Never skip meals.
2. Between meals should take 3-4 hours.
3. Have supper no later than three hours before bedtime.
5. Never drink food while drinking.
6. During the day you should drink 2-3 liters of water (water should be without gas and preferably mineral).
7. Avoid eating flour products.
8. Do not eat sugar and foods that contain a lot of it. Completely refuse cakes, ice cream and other desserts.
9. In food, focus more on vegetables and fruits.
10. Do not eat meat and fish in fried or baked form. Better cook them in a double boiler or just boil. The same applies to vegetables.
These rules should be followed six days a week, and on Saturday you can afford a little extra. In addition, during the week, try to do physical exercises.
If there is no way to do a morning run, try to walk more and stop using the elevator, of course if you live or work no higher than the fifth floor. Well, if you leave the elevator above 3-4 floors to the destination. This applies to both the ascent and the descent.
Less use the phone if the subscriber is within walking distance. Excess walking meters will not hurt you.
Well, on weekends you can not do without good physical activity, of course you do not need to go to the gym or to the stadium, you can do with the park or the yard. Of course, you can not run very much in the courtyard, but you can negotiate with neighbors and just play volleyball.
So follow some simple rules of nutrition and correctly pick up physical activities and you will have a normal weight and good health.