In the world of high technology, when all of our life is enclosed in a computer screen, tablet, phone, save your eyesight is very difficult. Sitting at the computer for a couple of hours, you can already feel the fatigue of the eyes and notice that the sharpness has slightly decreased. But until there is no noticeable impairment of vision, a person is idle. This is obviously unnecessary.
To not be too late, you need to train your eyes constantly. There are simple exercises for vision that involve the eye muscles. Sitting in front of the monitor and not providing these muscles with sufficient workload, a person runs the risk of getting short-sightedness, farsightedness or even more serious diseases.
The complex of exercises should be done 3 times a day or more. However, overloading your eyes is also not worth it, because it will only bring more harm. The head when performing the charging for the eyes should remain in the same position, i. E. To be immovable, only the muscles of the eyes should participate in training. And between exercises – often blink.
So, the exercises themselves:
1) Look up, then down. Repeat 3-4 times.
2) We move our eyes to the left and to the right. Also 3-4 times.
3) The eyes are drawn around the imaginary square first in the clockwise direction, then in the other direction.
4) We look up and down several times one diagonal of an imaginary square, then another.
5) We rotate our eyes on the imaginary dial first in the direction of the arrow, then against it.
6) Starting from the left side, glide up and down and move to the right. Then back. Such an exercise is called a “snake”.
Another tip – every 20 minutes, sitting at the computer, do exercises from the complex for 1 time. So you reduce the harmful effect of the screen and mash the muscles of the eyes.
Doing these simple exercises three times a day, you will soon feel like your eyes are less tired, and see you start better.