From the first days of pregnancy, newly mummies begin to change their way of life. Of course, pregnancy is a complex and time-consuming process that contains the probability of problems, but you should not panic at once and change something radically. In the first trimester of pregnancy, the vital activity of a woman should not significantly change. The only thing that should be limited immediately after the information on pregnancy was obtained is the reduction of physical exertion, but still it is not necessary to completely not abandon them.
Here are some tips on how to make the course of pregnancy problem-free and healthy:
1. Do not go to the decree immediately after the onset of pregnancy. But if a woman is involved in stressful work or in harmful production, then such care should be carried out as soon as possible, otherwise there are significant risks in bearing.
2. You should try not to worry about trifles, you should not get angry and let yourself be overcome by negative feelings – all this can have a bad effect on the health of the fetus and its development.
3. To avoid the occurrence of toxoplasmosis, direct contact with domestic pets should be avoided, they should not be allowed into their bed and should be washed frequently and thoroughly. Give the animal is not worth it – the measures taken will be enough.
4. It is strictly forbidden to restrict the pregnant woman in food and adhere to the diet, but you should remove smoked and fatty foods from the diet. Preference should be given to vegetables and fruits.
5. Walking in the air is shown. Enrichment with oxygen, which occurs during it will prevent problems with gas exchange.
6. It is necessary to maintain the physical form of the pregnant and moderately engage in physical exercises, especially yoga, it will not only strengthen the body, but also the emotional state.
7. It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol, smoke and drink coffee throughout the entire pregnancy and after the birth of the baby (during lactation).
8. It is also necessary to exclude from the food products such as raw meat, fish, soft cheeses, anything that can cause allergies and spicy dishes.
9. Do not use household chemicals, cosmetics, which can trigger an allergic reaction.
10. You can not do piercings and tattoos – this can contribute to the emergence of infectious diseases.
11. Take medicine with great care and only after consulting a doctor. Diseases during pregnancy should be treated with extreme caution, because the medicines get into the blood, and therefore through the placenta and to the baby. Perhaps, it is worth switching to homeopathic remedies.
In conclusion, it should be noted that despite the difficulties that arise in the path of a pregnant woman, she is able to overcome them especially if she finds support in the person of close and dear people.