The first aid kit should be in every home, it is needed not only for first aid, but also for the treatment of uncomplicated diseases. This is a kind of helper in every family. What should be in every home medicine cabinet?
To provide first aid, you need to purchase:
Alcohol, including ammonia,
For the treatment of simple diseases, buy:
A pill from a toothache,
Tablets for cores,
Tablets against diarrhea and constipation,
Drops in the nose and eyes,
Pills for the throat
Spray from burns, bites
What else you need to buy for a home medicine chest:
A device for measuring blood pressure,
Also advise to buy a salt pad.
Best of all, if you select a separate box in the closet for the home medicine cabinet, it is desirable that it is difficult for children to get to it.
Some tips for storing medicines:
– Do not store medicines without labels
– Regularly check the expiration date of medicines.
– Close the lid or package tightly after using the medication.
– Do not leave medicines in the open sunlight and where there is moisture.
– Some medicines should be stored in the refrigerator.
We hope, our advice will help you to collect a first aid kit. If we have missed something, write in the comments, we will definitely add to our list.