Many women, unfortunately, do not know that the hormonal background influences the general health of their organism quite strongly. In turn, appetite, metabolism, metabolic rate, depend on the phase, or even the specific day of the cycle.
Under normal circumstances, the cycle lasts about 28-29 days. The next time in the blood will grow the amount of estrogens (estrone, estradiol, estriol). This period is best suited for getting pregnant. Here are the features of the menstrual cycle, important for female weight loss.
The menstrual cycle is divided into phases:
1) Phase A – at this time the amount of estrogen increases, it is best for weight loss.
2) Phase B – this phase is characterized by an increase in the amount of progesterone. The main task of this phase is to maintain the already acquired form.
3) Phase C – men are used to calling this phase – PMS. It is important to stay away from excess food.
This is an important factor, because PMS occurs in all women, differs only in its severity.
Weight correction during the cycle
Now, let’s look at methods that will allow you to stably hold back your weight or gradually reduce it.
1) Phase A – It usually comes on the third or fourth after the start of the menstrual cycle. At this time, there is a good opportunity to reduce body weight. The duration of the phase is about 10 to 12 days.
2) Phase B – Suitable for maintaining the result obtained from the previous phase or even its improvement. Lasts about 7 – 10 days.
3) Phase C – The formation of estrogens becomes less, accordingly, the lack of “hormones of happiness” – endorphin and serotonin begins to be felt. A person is more attracted to confectionery and chocolate (chocolate contains serotonin)
It is necessary to eat foods containing the main vitamins – A, B, PP, K, E.
Just as important is proper nutrition during phase C. Cooked meat, fish, liver, nuts, dried fruits, tomatoes, lentils. It also helps to fill the lack of iron in the blood with the use of wheat bran.
Some of the features of weight loss described in this article will help you feel healthy and confident at any time.