A long-prescribed truth for women: “You have to love yourself!”. And everything seems to be quite simple and understandable. But why then in the streets so many tired of life, gnarled, with three bags in each hand of the fair sex? Because that’s how we treat ourselves. But our inner world generates the external. And in order to become successful both in the professional and in the personal sphere, one must love oneself and be proud of oneself, that is, be with oneself in harmony. Let’s figure out how to do it.
What is our self-esteem suffering from?
To begin with, you need to understand why before this attitude to yourself was “so-so”. The reasons can be different: children’s failures and complexes, incorrect education (constant criticism or comparison by parents), lack of goals in life, social environment or dissatisfaction with their own appearance. Having dealt with the cause of low self-esteem, find in yourself an offended child and try to give him that sweet, which he needs.
I’m so alone!
If you are tired of living in insecurity and constant fears, if you are tired of constant insults, misunderstandings and failures in your personal life and career, then it’s time to learn to love yourself.
We offer some of the most popular ways:
• Surround yourself with only successful people. Such will always motivate to achieve goals (unlike losers who only destroy faith in themselves);
• Allow yourself to be mistaken. Nobody is immune from mistakes and failures. In the end, mistakes are taught us. It is only necessary to accept this truth and learn from such situations;
• Create a list of your achievements. This can be absolutely any of your successes, ranging from reading and writing in school to losing weight. The main thing is that these achievements should have a personal value for you, and not for others;
• Regarding others: once and for all, stop comparing yourself with them. You do not know what they should have done to do otherwise, or to what bad deeds they resorted to. You are not them, which means that you have your own way;
• Give yourself presents. Let small, but just like that. This will teach you to always remember that you deserve beauty only because you are such in the world (by the way, it is a useful skill in communicating with the opposite sex!);
• Concentrate on your best aspects. And stop ceasing to criticize yourself! Wonderful curls or small growth – already an occasion to admire yourself and tell yourself that you are beautiful;
• Help others. This may be the most insignificant help for you, but the gratitude of a person will make you proud of yourself;
• Go to the beauty salon. It is difficult to describe in words the effect of an elementary manicure or a massage session on female self-esteem. Beauty will save the world, but first she will love herself. Remember that you are alone. And then success, love and happiness will always fill your life.
5 Share it