We all want to be healthy and in a good mood, but life makes its own adjustments and few people can enjoy life. In this article we will give you 20 tips that will help not only to preserve your health by giving good health, but will help to stay in a good mood during the day.
20 tips for health and good mood:
1. Start each new morning with a smile. Charge with joy and a great mood for the whole day.
2. After waking up, be sure to drink 1-2 glasses of clean water. Water starts in our body all the necessary processes and gives us good health.
3. Take easy jogs or do some light physical exercises, 20-30 minutes after you wake up. Keep your body in good shape.
4. Completely reject the use of coffee and energy. Replace them with freshly squeezed juices and various herbal teas that do not contain caffeine.
5. Plan, plan and plan again. You must clearly identify your business for the next week, and especially note the most priority.
6. Eat white meat, not red meat. It is more easily absorbed by the body. Try to ensure that your diet for 60-70% consisted of greens, vegetables and fruits and then no old age you are not afraid.
7. Get rid of negative thinking. Remember that you can do anything, if you want. Think creatively. As much time as possible, look at what you really like and bring pleasure, and then good in your life will become even more.
8. Get rid of the habit of stooping. Keep your back straight and look forward with a firm confident look.
9. Never drink water while eating. It is better to drink a glass of water 10-20 minutes before eating.
10. Sleep at least 6-7 hours. This time is quite enough to restore immunity and mental performance.
11. Try at least once a week to travel to nature, away from the city bustle. In summer, be sure to walk barefoot on the ground. It is very useful for health and recovery.
12. Always carry a small notepad with you. If you have any grandiose idea or business idea, then be sure to write it down.
13. Before going to bed, ventilate the room. Clean air will provide you with a comfortable sleep, as well as create an atmosphere of coziness.
14. Learn to relax. You can do meditation or just sit in an armchair for half an hour, including your favorite music in advance. This practice will calm your nervous system, and will also become a good cure for stress.
15. Take time to your beauty. Go at least once a month to a massage or visit the spa.
16. Do not forget about your intelligence. Read as many books on self-development as possible.
17. Study some foreign language, at least 40-50%. It will come in handy when communicating with other people, especially if you go on a trip.
18. Expand your comfort zone. Do something that you have never done before, for example, jump from a parachute, or ride a mountain ski. In any way, make your life as diverse as possible.
19. Do not waste your time, especially on social networks. Live communication with a cup of good herbal tea brings much more pleasure.
20. Learn unconditional love. Treat others with warmth and care. Give people joy, love and their positive, and then they will necessarily reciprocate you.
We wish you good luck!
3 Share it