It is well known that every month millions of women experience mood swings and malaise, popularly called simply PMS (premenstrual syndrome). Falling into depression and hysterics every month, sometimes it seems to them that to be saved from this is not possible, but the solution to this problem is quite possible for you.
1. Corn flakes can help! It is possible that you will find a cure for PMS right in your kitchen. Scientists conducted an experiment: a dozen women shortly before menstruation included in the daily diet of ordinary corn flakes. The result of the study was very surprising: yesterday, gloomy and tired, women have become less irritable and angry. But when you use the same flakes after menstruation, no one has seen this effect. It turned out that carbohydrate food removes some symptoms of PMS, it is only necessary to give it preference ten days before menstruation (fruits, vegetables, cereals).
2. In your position, yogurt is a very useful product. The calcium present in it is very useful to the female body at this time of the month, and bifidobacteria, in large quantities contained in yogurt, are good for the work of the intestines. We advise you to fill a salad from any fresh fruit with unsweetened natural yoghurt, this is the perfect weapon against spleen!
3. To get rid of pain in the abdomen will help massage the ankles. In the field of Achilles tendons are special points, the impact on which will help you get rid of the pain.
4. Get rid of edema will help limit the salt one week before the start of menstruation, just slightly less salt food when cooking. Chamomile tea, which has a diuretic effect or mineral water with a lemon, will help to get rid of the already existing edema.
5. Drawing pain in the waist perfectly removes the oil of lavender. It is also very good to relax the bath with a decoction of chamomile or mint (and strong pain will better remove menthol with eucalyptus).
6. A great remedy for soreness and swelling of the breast is a red fish fried on fire, more precisely contained in it fatty acids. Be sure to include salmon or trout in your diet before the onset of critical days. It can also help a long-known tool – apply to the breast hot (but not boiling water) boiled cabbage leaves and hold until the cooling compress.
7. Approximately in the middle of the menstrual cycle, it is advisable to start using antibacterial foam or gel for washing regularly, replace your usual day cream with oily skin cream (sebum production at this time is significantly increased). Also a good assistant will serve matting tonic or lotion. Scrubs and peelings for the face at this time of the month is better to forget.
8. Do yoga! It pleasantly relaxes, relieves stress and is quite capable of relieving pain in the lower back and in the lower abdomen. We recommend the exercise “cobra”: in the prone position on the abdomen, place your hands on the floor under the shoulders, while the forearms lie on the floor. Put your hands on the floor and slowly lift the body up, stretching the spine. The lower abdomen is pressed to the floor. Stay in this position for a couple of minutes, breathing deeply.
9. Remove the PMS will help a glass of red dry wine. The fact is that before the onset of menstruation in the body often lacks progesterone – a hormone that helps to relax. The wine acts on the same receptors and has a similar effect.
10. Irritability removes the scent of lavender. Put a couple of drops of lavender oil on the pillow before going to bed and breathe in the fragrance with pleasure!
11. A twig of St. John’s wort added to your tea will help get rid of depression, because St. John’s wort is a well-known antidepressant.
12. To protect loved ones from changes in your mood, explain to your husband and others that during this period you should be left alone, do not yank trifles, do not demand sterile cleanliness in the apartment and ideally ironed curtains. If possible, do not plan important events for these days – receptions of guests and dinner parties are better to postpone. It will be much better to do what brings you joy (shopping, knitting, transplanting plants, walking with a dog and a child.)