Why do some people live in pleasure, they all get and love, and wealth, and travel, and favorite work. And others have a gray existence from wages to salaries in unloved jobs, they are constantly depressed, nothing happens in their life. They all dump on an unjust fate, that the rich have stolen everything, that it is impossible to earn their own for a bright, comfortable life.
For women, there is another option to succeed – to get married successfully, but not everyone can succeed, and many still wait for love.
In fact, the second group of people did not try to make a living, change their lives, find ways to solve problems. After all, blame everything on fate is much easier. It is much harder to change yourself.
Here are 10 useful, very real tips on how to change your life and become successful.
1. First of all, you need to do what you love. If you go to work every day, like hard labor, then you can not go on about a successful happy life. At a favorite job it’s nice to learn new things, develop, learn. If you like something, think about how you can make money on it. Surely a product or service that you can do well, someone will come in handy.
2. Give up harmful habits – smoking and alcohol. This saves not only money, but also health, and time, and strength. A lot of useful things can be done if you do not waste time sitting around for a bottle or for permanent cigarette breaks. In order to motivate, calculate how much money and time you spend on alcohol and cigarettes per year. Surely you will get a very impressive amount. Many can say that it is very hard to take and leave. But you need to simultaneously come up with where you will get positive emotions, which brings you joy: sports, games with children, going to bowling. If you often do your hobby, then there will be no time to suffer from the absence of nicotine.
3. Manage your time. It is necessary in all life situations, on vacation and at work. Even if you are going somewhere to rest, it is important to plan excursions, beach holidays, shopping trips for souvenirs, sightseeing, looking where you are going. Otherwise, it might turn out that we went to see, for example, Spain, and who did not recognize such a Gaudi, or had a rest in France, but did not hear about the Champs Elysees, only running shopping.
On the benefits of planning time at work, you can not speak. This is an obvious fact. To achieve good results, without allocating time with the greatest benefit, will not work.
4. Do not get carried away with computer games and aimless sitting on the Internet. It’s quite difficult in our time, but it’s doable. It is not necessary to turn on the computer when coming from work, especially if the work is connected to a computer. At home, you can also come up with a lot of things: read, do gymnastics, play with your children, check your lessons. This is not even counting cases on the au pair.
5. Set goals easy or difficult to achieve. Goals for a month, for a year, for 5 years. Formulate not dreams, they may not come true, namely, the goals that you will achieve by making an effort. The fulfillment of these goals depends only on you. If you achieve them, it means that you live exactly as you want, and not the way people around you expect of you. If you do not set goals, then they have no chance of coming true.
6. Be able to actively rest. Spend the weekend and vacation with pleasure, brightly, so that there was something to remember. From any relationship, the most vivid, emotional moments are remembered. In every year lived, the most powerful impressions and experiences are remembered. In order to work productively, you need to be able to actively rest. It can be skiing, cycling, trekking in the forest with tents, playing football, fishing or hunting. There are many opportunities, there would be a desire.
7. Go in for sports. And to do it, too, you need with pleasure, then there will be benefits and results. It is not necessary to lift iron in the gym, you can play volleyball with friends, ride a bike, go with the child to the skating rink.
Scientists have long proven that regular exercise does not only support the body in form, but also, supplying the whole body with oxygen, help the brain and all organs work. That is, sports will have a positive impact on all spheres of life: at work and leisure, there will be more strength, and well-being will improve.
8. Surround yourself with successful people and be equal to them. Strive to maintain relationships with the most successful people in your environment. Put them in an example to yourself and others. Learn about them as much as possible: how did they succeed, what did they have to overcome on this path?
9. Do what you never did. Yep, it’s hard, harder than going on a rolled strip, doing the same thing day by day. But only this will allow you to learn a lot, because all we once do for the first time. This greatly expands the horizon, allows you to look at the world differently.
10. Do not think about the past. It can not be changed. It is left behind, and it can not be influenced. If you constantly scroll through the memory of the situation from the past, then try to occupy yourself more often, then less time will be spent on meaningless experiences.
Doing all these rules is not easy, but it’s worth it to make your life brighter and more interesting, not counting rubles before your salary and not get bogged down in debt. The most effective rule is to take and do, and not wait for gifts from fate, and then everything will turn out.
14 Share it